Friday, July 23, 2010

Recovering Crack Addict




So again, this post goes out to Don and the various other influential people out there, Nicki Mae, Black Onyx, & Ambrosia. For the past year or so I’ve been going natural. Hi, my name is Cheralyn and I’m 14 months clean of the creamy crack. You guys are supposed to reply “Hi, Cheralyn.” Anyway, yes natural, like nappy, brillo, Nigerian hair (sorry to those that are offended, however this is MY blog and the red square with the "x" inside at the top right of the screen can be pressed at any time). It’s been a tough road. But I got here and wanted to impart my experience with anyone who is fresh to it, contemplating on joining the nappy & happy crew or even someone who is already a member and thinking about reverting back to their drug of choice: perm. Don’t do it. I’m here. Periodically, or rather when i feel like it, i'll post some pics for all to laugh at, I mean see. Any questions, you know what to do.

1 comment: