Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hair I Am

I started to love my iPhone 4 (a surprise if you’ve read my previous post). And because of it, I am taking more pictures. Almost daily I pose for myself to capture my beauty and of course my hairstyle. LOL. Pictures below.


This was a casual Monday. Started my week with a bigger twist-out than I'm used to.


You can't really see the hair, but the outfit was nice. Coral, black and silver. This was one way that I incorporated my Srping/Summer items into this frigid Fall.


Back to the hair. I retwisted my hair every night and finger combed it in the mornings. Nice.


I'm like an angel with the halo casted over my head. I have a center part to spice it up.


Pinned the sides and fluffed the front and back.


I obviously took out my twist out and didn't bother to finger comb. The sections are still visible which gives me the Sideshow Bob look (my uncle gave me that name).


This was the day of the Transcendence Natural Hair Show in Brooklyn. I was trying too hard and ended up with this. I didnt let my hair dry and later on that day my hair shrunk.

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute luv luv luv the new banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the animal print skirt and pop of color around your neck! i would rock that outfit just the way you styled it!. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete