Wednesday, September 22, 2010

iDontLikeThisPhone

So my dad tried to cheer me up yesterday and took me out to buy the new iPhone 4. Hated it! It's basically the iPhone 3G, which I already have, but square shaped. The people in the store were shocked to hear I didn't want it because old iPhone users are skeptical about changing to something out of the Apple world. Not me. So now you're probably wondering why I got the phone if I feel so strongly. Well, this is a test drive basically. I was told to try it out before make such a drastic change. They were so dramatic, re salesman and my dad. But this comes in handy for me to do a review for my viewers. All for y'all.

Here are the new perks:

The new iPhone has a new shape. It is very futuristic in the sense that other phones have a curvy shape and look juvenile. Look at the BlackBerry for instance. This new face also allows for a bigger screen.

The new iPhone can group your apps which comes in handy when you're spending time searching through pages. But you can update you 3G to get the same feature.

The new iPhone has a flash and video recorder. This is something that re old phone doesn't have but many other phones do have this feature. It's nothing new. Even a cave man can do it.

The new iPhone has FaceTime. This is where you go "Ohhhh, Awww!" But wait don't get too excited. Who exactly are you going to FaceTime. You can only use this feature if you're talking to someone else with an iPhone 4.

With these differences pointed out, I’m so ready to move on to something other than an Apple phone. Now I’m not saying that it’s not better than most phones out there, especially BlackBerry, however, we all need change sometimes, not just an upgrade.

Now I’m looking at an android phone. I really don’t know what it is but hey, I’ll figure it out, right? So if you know anything about the Samsung Captivate let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment