Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dr. Miracle's Model

We all need change. In my case, I’m addicted to it. I am always looking for something new but not necessarily doing it all the time. Usually fear kicks in before I can make a decision. Now a couple of posts ago you may have noticed that I was looking at some hair styles that may be a little extreme from my standard ‘fro. At the moment I have a weave installed. Wrong move in a sense because I’ve been loosing sleep over it since it’s so tight but also a bad move because it’s tearing my edges to pieces. The damage is taking such a toll that when this weave come out my hair is going to look like a Dr. Miracle's commercial. So now I’m seriously contemplating it. I want to join the Chrisette Michele team.

This girl I’m subscribed to on YouTube, CHEVerlyHIllz, has done everything to her hair. It’s a similar story to mine of frying, dying, blowing drying, and anything else known to damage your hair. Finally she went natural with a big chop a little over a year but unfortunately experienced some heat damage. Now she’s decided to BC once again and realizes she like its way better.


I see so any with the 360° Caesar and I have yet to see someone that can’t pull it off. Amber Rose, Chrisette Michele…They did it.Should I?

Change is Gonna Come

No comments:

Post a Comment