Monday, August 16, 2010

Chirp if you like Chic for Cheap

I hope you all have read my posting about turning your summer outfits into winter attire. I'm saving you a lot of money so you better thank me. But for those of you who can't hold out and constantly have the itch to buy new things, I have something for you...Nice fall trends for your closet at nice prices for your wallet.

So let's start with shoes. I think shoes really make an outfit. Well, shoes and accessories. You can put on a white tee and blue jeans five days in a row and just change up the shoes and accessories and people won't even notice. Well, you know what I mean. Back to the shoes.

I don't remember who started this riding boot craze but ever since it began, I hardly think about wearing any other shoes during the fall and winter months, even spring if I could get away with it. But of course my Steve Madden Reins riding boots are about ready for shoe heaven. I've got them repaired 3 times within a year. Yes, 3! And while I'm still going to wear them, I'm eyeing a new Chic for Cheap pair of riding boots. At Target they have these new boots by Mossimo for less than $50 and they're mostly genuine leather. Good deal.



Another trend that is arising this fall is the motorcycle jacket. Currently I'm having flashbacks of the motorcycle fund raiser I attended this past weekend. There were ass-less chaps there y'all. Anyway, the leather motorcycle jacket has always been a staple for the rough and tough persona but is becoming more soft for an everyday look that can be worn in a feminine fashion. At Old Navy you can find an authentic leather motor jacket for $199 or you can scroll down on their outwear for the $39 twill version. You know which one I prefer.
I may get pointed and laughed at for this next Chic for Cheap trend. I love scarves, especially $5 pashminas scarves. I've seen scarves for around $10 in Old Navy before and that's just Old Navy. So my motto is stick to the men on Broadway who sell scarves for $5. These $5 scarves really add to anything you're wearing.
Stay tuned for more Chic for Cheap deals.

1 comment:

  1. Really, it is a fashionable collection of motorcycle Jacket. These are made with different materials use excellent quality leather.......



    Reflective Motorcycle Vests

    ReplyDelete