Thursday, August 19, 2010

How does “How Are You” turn into “The Story of my Life”

So the guy at my temp job, 37, is walking around being friendly yesterday morning. First off, sit down and do some work. Since day one he’s been right in between the crack of the supervisor’s ass cheeks asking THE dumbest questions that have already been answered just to be heard. So yesterday he asks and older woman, around her 40’s, how was her weekend. She simply said, “Fine,” and as common courtesy she asked him the same question. You would’ve thought this man was being interviewed for a magazine or a newspaper. He let it all go. I know everything he did from the time he walked into his house after work last Thursday until he walked back into work yesterday. Ugh. Why does he feel the need to talk sooooo much? No one cares. It’s like, where are your friends? Do they not let you unleash these stories onto them so we don’t have to endure this at work? Maybe you should get a cat. Sometimes they seem like they’re listening. I mean I know everything about him. And half of the things he was saying were simply because he had lips. Nothing made a point. Example: “I mean really, you gotta be carefull out her in these streets cuz people out here be texting and walking and then allovasudden they just stop walking when they get a text. You know what I do? You wanna know what I do? I stop right behind them cuz I aint about to bump into nobody and they think I pick-pocket them or something. I aint going down for nothing like that. Nahmean?” SHUT UP!


PS – I know y’all saying the same thing about me. I talk about anything. But at least I give you the discrepancy to click the little red “x” in the top right corner. But please don’t click it. Read my blog!

1 comment: